Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Over again




Music by rogelio enricuez

Lyrics by jesrael rivera






Memories that clings in my head

Your name that is deeply etched

In my heart (2x,)

It’s so sad

Slowly now I wander this place

Tears again are rolled in my face

It’s so hard,

To accept all in vain

So here i am I couldn’t breathe

Feels like the walls are crushing in,

Should I find a place or should i find a space to take me free

Should I wait another dream to take away my misery?

This tragedy

Because

Of you.

(CHORUS)

And I still try to watch you, over and over again

And I still try to hold on you over and over again.

Realize why we all ends here

This situation that you torn ,i fear

Keep me bending and bend

Till i break.

Losing all my insanity

Shut the door in my room to feel

All the pain (pain),

All bymyself.


--mp3 files to be posted soon

No comments:

Post a Comment