Tuesday, January 5, 2010

NOstalgia





I write this poem by candlelight,

staring outside at the moon so bright.

I rocked in silence & think about you

thinking back the days we had been through;

those times we walk with lot of smiles,

happiness fraught our feelings inside.





my mind drifts, As i remember you

alone i cherished, those fragments of you

i missed the warmth of your embrace

& your tender lips that i completely crave.

I even still remember your Sweet smelling hair

every time you lean closely your head upon my chest.





only poem is all i need to fully express

what i felt for you that i couldn't tame.

These memories that all planted here on my brain

it can never take away until the rest of my days.

for me you are the loveliest girl i ever met

of course it made me, a proud man in the end.





someday, i know we'll see each other again

somewhere in the land where dreams can't be fade

i surely come, wait for me there

i weary this world of melancholy reign;

goodbye for now,oh my precious angel

your memories will be my treasure forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment