Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Hour of complex
















Living in this complicated world is not my problem.
knowing that you are here my friend,
is the key for me to live again.
wait until the sun goes by
until the dawn,
ill make you smile...
wash your fears & burn that tears away
let me be your advocate till my life ends,
let my soul be with you in eternity,
because our friendship is eternal.--( by bhea diaz )



















To stood upon the test of time
& conquer all the miseries
the battle had just began
blood spilling again.

stay with me & ill cover you
on the devils upon our path;
no one will ever harm you
by the use of my sword i will protect you.

dirge are now play
death will attain
salvation gain
heaven at last are set to reign.--( by jesrael "rhend/chiaroscuro"Rivera )




--thanks for collaborating with me in this piece ms.bhea diaz

No comments:

Post a Comment