Friday, December 25, 2009

Rhythms in Harmony




Fair lady could we dance?
Let us not spoil this precious time.
Worry not ill take you at ease
So come on and raise
Put some smile unto your face.
Look at those fireflies in your side
They are fascinated when we collide
As we rammed our body and both sway
The melody in the music will never end.
Now take my hand and we will fade
We shall transcend both time and space
With your arms around me
No doubt we are in harmony.
Let us scatter those stars
Of amusement in their hearts
Nevertheless we will light
Candles of miracle throughout the night
Should we dance until dawn?
Or it is better not to halt this night
For the day end and begin again
Like people running as fast as a train
Don't care if they do it again and again
At least they do not turn your face be frowned again.
I am standing but I guess am now falling
I am now on the point of being dreaming
Well there is no more reason
To get on my life be back again
Better stay on this moment
Where fountains of love
Are infinite teem.

No comments:

Post a Comment